Kid’s Aerial Yoga Training
LIVE $699 Early Bird (before 6-15), $849 regular
Learn how aerial yoga and mindfulness can build resilience and executive function through play in the hammock. Participants will leave training with the tools to help children use the calming power of their breath, improve resilience, boost strength, and feel self- confident through physical movement in the air.
Includes an illustrated 50+ page manual with detailed instructions.
What you will learn:
- Ways to safely instruct children’s aerial yoga poses based on developmental level in one-point and two-point hammocks
- To instruct children ages 3-18 on basic aerial poses and mindful movement that facilitates self-regulation, strength, and calm
- Breathing exercises for reducing stress and improving focus
- Engaging ways to introduce mindfulness in the hammock
- Creative aerial yoga games created by Dr. Tracy
Online Training Details
Our online Mindful Child Aerial Training is taught through self-paced online course content, complete with videos, readings, and assignments. Our interactive learning experience will prepare you to teach aerial poses, games, activities, relaxation, and mindfulness.
Live Training Details
Our live training is September 17th-19th. We will meet from 12:00 to 7:00 P.M. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) for 21 direct contact hours. There will be 4 hours of non-contact work. This class provides 25 hours of continuing education through Yoga Alliance.
Mindful Child is a registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Yoga Alliance RYT‘s and E-RYT‘s, our aerial course offer hours of continuing education credit and a kid’s aerial yoga certification.