Aerial Yoga Party
Whether its your birthday, get together, Girl Scout group or school field trip an aerial yoga party is a fun, healthy and mindful way to celebrate! You will have exclusive use of our beautiful aerial yoga studio for up to 10 of your friends, Imagine your child’s aerial party full of swinging, climbing, and flying yoga style. Mindful Child Aerial Yoga parties are unique, FUN, and extremely safe. Our team is committed to making this special day an unforgettable experience for everyone!
What Happens at a Aerial Yoga Party?
- Our signature obstacle course to warm participants up and get them ready to fly.
- 30-45 minutes of aerial yoga instruction to learn how to swing, play and fly guided by an experienced instructor.
- 15 minutes of mindfulness stations such as shuffle bubbles & more.
- A fun flying group photo
- Want something a little different? We can customize your child’s party based on their preferences.
More Aerial Yoga Party Info…
Parties are only offered on Saturday afternoons. Please click on the “Book a Party” tab to see available times/dates and to schedule your party. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
What does an aerial yoga party cost?
- 1 hour private party up to 7 participants $200
- 1.5 hour private party up to 7 participants $250
- Please note parties are not scheduled until full payment is made.
Registration for participants:
Mindful Child will provide an instructor and one to two trained assistants.
We ask that all food and beverages be provided after the party and at a different location.
How many guests can I invite?
Up to 7 guests, may be invited to participate in the party.
When can we arrive?
Due to COVID-19 all participants must wait in their car. An employee from Mindful Child will take your child’s temperature and bring them into the studio to wash their hands and get into the hammock.
Payments are non-refundable.
What to wear?
Please wear a fitted shirt that covers underarms and shoulders and comfortable yoga or sweat pants that cover knees. Do not wear clothes that have zippers or snaps. Participants will need to remove shoes and all jewelry.
We look forward to hanging out with you on this special occasion!