Aerial Yoga Private Parties
Imagine your child’s birthday party full of swinging, climbing, flipping, and flying. Mindful Child Aerial Yoga parties are unique, FUN, and extremely safe. Our team is committed to making this special day an unforgettable experience for everyone!
What Happens at a Party?
- A fun obstacle course to warm participants up and get them ready to fly.
- 45 minutes of aerial yoga instruction to learn how to swing, play and fly guided by an experienced instructor.
- 15 minutes of mindfulness stations such as ball pit, shuffle bubbles & more
- A fun flying group photo
- Want something a little different? We can customize your child’s party based on their preferences.
More Party Info…
To set up your private party please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The event date will be secured once the full payment is made.
- 1 hour private party up to 10 participants $200
- 1.5 hour private party up to 10 participants $250
Registration for participants:
•Once the party date is set and payment is made participants will need to register online to complete the liability waiver.
•Parents must register their child’s information if they are under 18.
•Parties run for 1 or 1.5 hour party.
Mindful Child will provide an instructor and one to two trained assistants. Parents may watch the party in the waiting room through the live video stream.
We ask that all food and beverages be provided after the party and at a different location.
How many guests can I invite?
Up to 10 guest may be invited to participate in the party.
When can we arrive?
The parents and participants may arrive 10 minutes early, if necessary as we may have other classes or parties prior to your party. All guests and participants must clear the studio within 10 minutes after the scheduled event.
Payments are non-refundable.
What to wear?
Fitted shirt that covers underarms and shoulders, comfortable pants that cover knees, NO zippers, snaps, shoes or jewelry please.